Ishtadaanam meaning unknown.

My husband bought a property from his brother two years back as ishtadaanam. If we need it to sell it. In future whether his brothers son or his wife have any rights to get back the property for them.

The meaning of ishtadaanam is not known to me as it is not a legal term, so do clarify it. If the property was purchased for consideration and the sale deed has been made then your husband is the sole owner thereof, and his brother cannot assert any claim over the land. As the owner of the property he can sell it to any one he desires.