×

quesproperty disputes b/w farmers , property agent and us

actually in 1983 my father purchased a land of 400 gaj at alipur highway near delhi from a property agent.and we had a original papers of it also . actually the property agent purchased land from farmers but he didnt pay to farmers. so as farmers dont get the payment they come on violence and they broke the city and plough their field in the whole area . so we file a suit against it in 1985 but actually at that time we live in jammu so it was very difficult to come daily for the hearing of this so we avoid that case at that time. so what should i do now. value-4cr

Please provide complete facts of the case, what exactly you want us to answer. Please also, provide the status of suit filed before the court.

Provide complete facts, so that we can answer you your query.

• ansSir your query cannot be solved unless we have all the facts of the case .kindly book a consultation to guide you correctly in your dispute

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansYou have to obtain the complete file of the suit before anything can be said

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi