property disputes b/w farmers , property agent and us

actually in 1983 my father purchased a land of 400 gaj at alipur highway near delhi from a property agent.and we had a original papers of it also . actually the property agent purchased land from farmers but he didnt pay to farmers. so as farmers dont get the payment they come on violence and they broke the city and plough their field in the whole area . so we file a suit against it in 1985 but actually at that time we live in jammu so it was very difficult to come daily for the hearing of this so we avoid that case at that time. so what should i do now. value-4cr

Answers (3)

340 votes

Please provide complete facts of the case, what exactly you want us to answer. Please also, provide the status of suit filed before the court.

Provide complete facts, so that we can answer you your query.

166 votes

Sir your query cannot be solved unless we have all the facts of the case .kindly book a consultation to guide you correctly in your dispute

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

322 votes

You have to obtain the complete file of the suit before anything can be said

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles