Notice period before demolishing illegal construction.
In my town Bangermau, District Unnao (Uttar Pradesh), on Nanamau Road, all houses and shops have been built few meters beyond their limits and hence they are very close to the main road. On January 6, 2015, there was a sudden order to demolish all such constructions to make way for new broader road construction, without any prior notice. All houses and shops were immediately demolished, leading to loss of lakhs of rupees and property. My question is: Does not the rule provide for any notice period which can be used by the residents to prepare for such actions.
A construction which is legal or illegal to be demolished only by issuing notice to the builders is a normal course of law. The sudden order to demolish all such constructions to make way for new broader road construction, without any prior notice is a illegal one and not sustainable in the eye of law. Solution : File a damage suit against the authority who demolish the construction.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- illegally aquiring my property
- Seller dont have patta in his name for the property by settlement
- What are the pre requisite for filing dowry case
- Husband harassing me. Left home and children without providing support
- Filed FIR against my uncle can I travel abroad when case is pending