Civil suit against BMC for illegal demolition of otla enclosures

Civil Suit\ BMC for illegal demolition of my otla enclosures, in Civil Court Dindoshi, JUDGEMENT given in my favour----- You are permitted to Reconstruct and the demolitions by BMC declared illegal . BMC advocated raises objection and says we --BMC will challenge it in High Court. Judge tells me to wait for 2/3 weeks and Go Ahead with reconstruction..... Please advise the situation, and what to do, and pros/cons....Thanks Dt. of Judgement: 21/03/2018

As the trial court order is in your favour and there is no stay order, you may proceed with the reconstruction. But it will be prudent to wait for the BMC to prefer an appeal within 30 days of the order so that any adverser order in the High Court will allow the BMC to demolish the same once again or you may be required to demolish the same on your own.

as the lower court has given the judgement in your favour and permitted to reconstruct,then what are u waiting for go ahead and reconstruct it as soon as possible,and how can a judge say that wait for 2/3 weeks,in my openion you reconstruct your property as soon as possible because if the BMC will challange in high court there will be chance of stay so dont wait and reconstruct it if you want more legal guidance plz contact me on my mob or via mail

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur