Need clarification on court order regarding status quo.
there was interim order on status quo and in later hearing the interim order not extended does that mean status quo is not valid now and what shall we do in this case
The law is that once the order is passed it continuies till the time the order is not vacated , modified or reversed. The status quo order is a very vauge order. Can be inter preted in several ways.
Advocate Anurag GuptaBagh Farzana, Agra
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can someone nulify their void marriage after one year
- Do we need to pay stamp duty to give a house as a gift?
- Share on Grandfathers Property
- Why certified true copy of P.A. is required in civil suits
- Married for 15 years. Now i want to divorce my husband. What rights?