Need clarification on court order regarding status quo.
there was interim order on status quo and in later hearing the interim order not extended does that mean status quo is not valid now and what shall we do in this case
The law is that once the order is passed it continuies till the time the order is not vacated , modified or reversed. The status quo order is a very vauge order. Can be inter preted in several ways.
Advocate Anurag GuptaBagh Farzana, Agra
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Does Will have any validity can it be challenged any point of time
- Father died while back do we have share on grandfather's property
- Cancelled admission of kids in summer school no refud
- Can we join central govt job after completing punishment period
- Not able to pay loan bank issued legal notice What can I do