One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Anurag Gupta

Advocate Anurag Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ user ratings
Bagh Farzana, Agra
31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anurag Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 31 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anurag Gupta's office is in Bagh Farzana, Agra.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Agra

Top Reviews

gaurav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
The lawyer did not give me enough time.
Oct 28, 2016
Johan Tonk - Verified Client LawRato
The lawyer did not give me enough time.
Oct 02, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Anurag Gupta What is the process for transfer of property through gift deed delayed registration of sale deed