×

quesHow to inherit property of grandfather's brother who has no heirs

My Grandfather had 3 brothers. Out of them one brother was taken care of by my father throughout his life.

Now he expired without any Will and without any heirs.

How can we legally get all his property and not give any share to the remaining 2 brothers as they did not do anything for him when he was alive.

As we understand your situation, 

It is that you and your father only took care of the grandfather's cousin who died without Will and without any legal heirs. Now you wish to divest his share to yourself as no other cousin of your grandfather helped you to take care of him.

Our inference of your situation is that,

There is no law that provides that the share should be divested to you as you took care of him/her.

The only possible outcome of your problem is that the property will be equally divided amongst the remaining cousins of the grandfather and grandfather.

Thereafter you will be entitled from the share of your grandfather.