How to inherit property of grandfather's brother who has no heirs
My Grandfather had 3 brothers. Out of them one brother was taken care of by my father throughout his life.
Now he expired without any Will and without any heirs.
How can we legally get all his property and not give any share to the remaining 2 brothers as they did not do anything for him when he was alive.
As we understand your situation,
It is that you and your father only took care of the grandfather's cousin who died without Will and without any legal heirs. Now you wish to divest his share to yourself as no other cousin of your grandfather helped you to take care of him.
Our inference of your situation is that,
There is no law that provides that the share should be divested to you as you took care of him/her.
The only possible outcome of your problem is that the property will be equally divided amongst the remaining cousins of the grandfather and grandfather.
Thereafter you will be entitled from the share of your grandfather.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Will all the brothers get equal share in fathers property.
- Due Diligence not completed and Final salary pending.
- Planning to buy floor under GPA will there be any problem in future?
- Wedding photographer doesn't give me the videos, what can be done
- Can a case filed by a Government Registrar be quashed?