One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma

Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Amritsar, Amritsar
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Property, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sharma provides services in various field of civil laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, company law, copyright, patents, trademarks, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sharma enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2004. He is a member of the Punjab & Haryana Bar Court Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1709/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Amritsar

Popular Reviews

Sukhwinder Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sorrabh Sameer Sharma's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma

Q: Family Property Dispute...............

Hi My father has one brother. They both have one shop and two houses. All the property belongs to their deceased parents. My uncle wants the property division. We only have one shop, it is small and not divisible. The house where my uncle lives is old and he is also asking for a new house. We were badly hit by the lockdown and we don't have enough money to buy him a house. My uncle and his wife demanding property division and also money. Please help us in this case

Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma answered
if you are not interested in selling any property or dividing property at this point of time. you can simply file suit for permanent injunction restraining your uncle for not selling or forcing you to sell or arrange new house for them or against alienating any joint property.

Q: Can i quash the fake will and registry

My mother got some agricultural land from his father which after the death of my mother in 1989 was transfered in my mama's &others name in 1992 by a fraud will( which she never signed)and registry in tehsil which i came to know now. One of near mama in the family told me that they(real mama and others) announced in paper that we all have left india for abroad for ever and got it done. Though we all (my father, brothers and i were in india only) How can i get that property.

Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma answered
Hi.. you will need to file suit for declaration and as well as a criminal complaint of fraud against concerned persons. For further help you can contact me personally. can't explain much in text. better to take quick action against culprits as much time has already elapsed as you have stated property got alienated in early nineties..

Q: I want to travel overseas, case of section 138

Can I apply for passport If I am undergoing through the case of section 138

Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma answered
Hi..Hi, This is Sorrabh sharma, Advocate here.. I have seen your query on Law rato and i can help you for the same. For the purpose of resolving your legal problem i need to know bit more from you so better you contact me through law rato so that i may resolve your query emphatically.. Thank you..

Q: Eviction Of Tenant From House - Barnala, Punjab

We had rented portion of our house to a tenant back in 2011 based on oral agreement. After a couple of years, the tenant locked his portion thus barring us from accessing the terrace. as well as stopped paying the rent. When we objected asked him to vacate, he filed a suit for permanent injunction against eviction. As we didn't want the case to stretch, we argued he wasn't a tenant of ours but just a caretaker. The court decreed that he indeed was a tenant. We then filed an eviction petition in 2017 (case type - RP; under section 13) for bonafide personal necessity of the said premises. The case is currently in Rebuttal Evidence and Final Arguments stage with the Civil Judge (Junior Division). The next hearing is in Nov 2020. How long could it take for the matter to be settled assuming the tenant could file review petition and go till high court on losing the case? How do we expedite this? The house is in my mother's name who is a senior citizen and retired from central govt service.

Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma answered
good evening this is Saurabh Sharma advocate to your legal query regarding property on rent and eviction suit filed by end of stree tenant against suit for permanent injunction I can help you out for the same kindly contact me through lawrato contact details shall be thankful and would be able to help you

Q: How to inherit property of grandfather's brother who has no heirs

<p>How can inherit property of grand father&#39;s brother who has no legal heir?</p>

Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma answered
You will have to contact your illaqa patwari and tehisldar and to make him application for virasat.( inheritance). This is the way to get your self enrolled in revenue record for the purpose of inheritance. Various other formalities like to file affidavit and to disclose about other heirs would be there.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma

Can Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sorrabh Sameer Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.