encroachment and trespass without consent of the stake holders
In survey no land consisting 4.5 acears with many stake holders can bifurcation be done without giving notice to holders of the property within the said survey no, If so what are remedy applicable by law for the aggrieved party
Hi sir/madam, you have to give one representation to the concerned jurisdictional Tahasildar/revenue official for the same by claiming your protest to cancel the said survey due notice to the original owner of the said property of urs. If u want more legal advice and service please contact me through esteemed Lawrato.
Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal JadhavKamakshipalya, Bangalore
notice to other stake holders is compulsory, if no notice is given the affected parties can file their objections with the concerned authorities, who will have to look into the objections and pass appropriate orders on such objections. Failing to do so, you can approach the higher authority seeking for interim stay of the proceedings.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i file a RTI against a private college?
- I have no proof of my marriage How can I separate from wife
- Father got attack during work what compensation can i claim
- Builder is not returning the amount what action can I take?
- Filed for legal separation but now husband is sick what to do