quesencroachment and trespass without consent of the stake holders

In survey no land consisting 4.5 acears with many stake holders can bifurcation be done without giving notice to holders of the property within the said survey no, If so what are remedy applicable by law for the aggrieved party

  • ansHi sir/madam, you have to give one representation to the concerned jurisdictional Tahasildar/revenue official for the same by claiming your protest to cancel the said survey due notice to the original owner of the said property of urs. If u want more legal advice and service please contact me through esteemed Lawrato.

    Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

      Kamakshipalya, Bangalore

  • ansnotice to other stake holders is compulsory, if no notice is given the affected parties can file their objections with the concerned authorities, who will have to look into the objections and pass appropriate orders on such objections. Failing to do so, you can approach the higher authority seeking for interim stay of the proceedings.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

About 5 years back my father in law sold a part of his property (about1.5…
An area of 5.00 Acres has been acquired by Govt of India under urgency clause…
My grandfather bought land from his brother and doesn't get sign from his brothers's son…
I have a property at Dheradun. This property is on my and my uncle's name.…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly