×

quesDepartment asking to vacate house and buy by auction any other way

I am staying with my family for 24 years in a flat. Father was alloted the plot by Mathura Development Authority. MDA said that if we want to buy the plot we can make an application for the same. They kept delaying it and were not telling the exact rate. There after long time they told us the plot rate when it was too high. Now they are saying that we can only get the plot by auction, for which we need to vacate the house. Can we get a home without auction on the same?

• ansHi,

File a write petition in the High court.

Advocate M P Siddiqui

Zakir Nagar, Delhi

• ansYou should aproach Hon'ble high court under writ jurisdiction. Once you vacate your house you wiil lose it for forever .i am very much confident that if your problem is same as you mentioned then you will get releif.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Anand Verdhan Maitreya

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi