Marriage annulment in Muslims. How can we do it?
There is a boy he is muslim . He is married and having three kids. One girl is claiming that she got married to that man one day prior to eid. Now both the family is denying to accept the man and that girl. Is marriage annulment a better option to end that marriage.
There is no concept of annulment according to Muslim law.
We suggest that the man should pronunce the word Talaq thrice before the QAZI in presence of two witness and give her talaq.
whether the girl is also Muslim or not ??
This is a very unique situation - Muslim Law works i different way, so without full facts and knowledge, it will not be proper to advise on the solution.
Hope that more facts will be shared so as to understand the situation and legal position in better way and to help in better manner !
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord not returning security deposit what can be done
- Can Aadhar card be used as DOB proof at the time of court marriage
- how to obtain legal heir certificates?
- Father gave property only to younger son asking money from me for it
- How division of ancestral property is supposed to be done