×

quesMarriage annulment in Muslims. How can we do it?

There is a boy he is muslim . He is married and having three kids. One girl is claiming that she got married to that man one day prior to eid. Now both the family is denying to accept the man and that girl. Is marriage annulment a better option to end that marriage.

There is no concept of annulment according to Muslim law.

We suggest that the man should pronunce the word Talaq thrice before the QAZI in presence of two witness and give her talaq.

• answhether the girl is also Muslim or not ??

This is a very unique situation - Muslim Law works i different way, so without full facts and knowledge, it will not be proper to advise on the solution.

Hope that more facts will be shared so as to understand the situation and legal position in better way and to help in better manner !