Want to complaint about ayuvedic doctor prescribing alopathic medicine
There is a doctor who has a degree of Ayurvedic but now is prescribing alopathic medicines. The IMA does not approve such. As proof we have alopathic medicines prescription on his letter head. Where can we complaint about it?
Section 15 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 states that no person other than a medical practitioner enrolled on a State Medical Register shall practice medicine in any State. Any person who acts in contravention of this shall be punished with imprisonment of 1 year or fine of Rs 1,000 or both. You can file a complaint in the consumer court against such doctor.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property lease and sale deed
- Wife in adultery how to divorce and how much alimony do I have to pay
- Divorce from wife suffering from mental disorder,10 months of marriage
- Builder took money to build house now refusing to pay back the money
- Rights of an associate member to attend meeting and vote?