Doctor refusing to medical examination relating to a FIR? What to do?
A FIR was lodged regarding a quarrel.
We reached the government hospital for getting medical examination done the doctor refused to do medical.
What legal action can I take against that doctor?
Yes, you can take legal action against the doctor.
You can make a written complaint to the hospital authorities against the doctor as he is not performing his duties.
You can also make a written complaint to the magistrate regarding the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property of a dseased hindu son who will get property mother or wife
- Parents harassing me and not letting work what can I do
- Anticipatory bail rejected by session court what should I do now
- rti in a private educational institution
- how to revoke power of attorney