Doctor refusing to medical examination relating to a FIR? What to do?

A FIR was lodged regarding a quarrel.

We reached the government hospital for getting medical examination done the doctor refused to do medical.

What legal action can I take against that doctor?


Yes, you can take legal action against the doctor.

You can make a written complaint to the hospital authorities against the doctor as he is not performing his duties.

You can also make a written complaint to the magistrate regarding the same.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

What to do in cases of medical negligence?…

Read More

One of myfriend,s name has been removed by West bengal medical council for not mentioning the degree of specialisation after MD.though he prsctised as…

Read More

Is there any law forbidding a m.b.b.s doctor performing sonography on her own ( not referred ) pregnant patient for her/foetal well being and also in …

Read More

I am a victim of medical negligence from past 13 years. I had filed case in State Commission, National Commission and in Supreme Court but all the cou…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue