Termination from SBI due to non disclosure of pending case
Sir, I was wrongly & forcibly involved in a criminal case related with my marriage to a girl in 2009 and was arrested . In 2010, I applied for SBI and got seleceted in 2011. At the time of joining in Mar 2011 ( 2 yrs Probation), I didn't mention about pending case as it a false one. SBI gave showcasuse notice in Dec 2012 regarding pending case. Then, I got the case compromised in Lok adalat in Jan 2013 and submitted to bank. Later, after the completion of probation period, SBI in Apr 2013 gave me probation extention letter citing poor performance and later in May 2013 I was terminated. Help me
sir, first you did not disclosed the pending case, it is illegal, as it is mandatory. its d first issue,
second issue is, u r saying that bank had terminated u on d bases of poor performance which is entirely an in house assessment of d bank. so both the issues are not connected to each other as per your version.... thnx
Advocate Abhishek KaushikDistrict Court, Rohini, Delhi
Your case appears to be a case of victimisation by the employer . They had tried to manipulate the facts thereby giving it a colour altogether different. as what it is in reality. A employer can not terminate service even if the nondisclosure is delibrate. .you can challenge the order of termination in court of law as illegal and get reinstatement order. ..If you have not approached t to court ,do it immidiately or else your cause of action might be time barred.
Advocate Ashok Kumar JhaMayur Vihar 1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wallet stolen. Police now blaming me for stealing car. What can i do?
- Used credit card for buying product but not returning money
- Can cheque bounce case be rejected on limitation period
- Land distribution within family
- In what cases child custody petition can be transferred