quesTermination from SBI due to non disclosure of pending case

Sir, I was wrongly & forcibly involved in a criminal case related with my marriage to a girl in 2009 and was arrested . In 2010, I applied for SBI and got seleceted in 2011. At the time of joining in Mar 2011 ( 2 yrs Probation), I didn't mention about pending case as it a false one. SBI gave showcasuse notice in Dec 2012 regarding pending case. Then, I got the case compromised in Lok adalat in Jan 2013 and submitted to bank. Later, after the completion of probation period, SBI in Apr 2013 gave me probation extention letter citing poor performance and later in May 2013 I was terminated. Help me

  • anssir, first you did not disclosed the pending case, it is illegal, as it is mandatory. its d first issue,
    second issue is, u r saying that bank had terminated u on d bases of poor performance which is entirely an in house assessment of d bank. so both the issues are not connected to each other as per your version.... thnx

    Advocate Abhishek Kaushik

      District Court, Rohini, Delhi

  • ansYour case appears to be a case of victimisation by the employer . They had tried to manipulate the facts thereby giving it a colour altogether different. as what it is in reality. A employer can not terminate service even if the nondisclosure is delibrate. .you can challenge the order of termination in court of law as illegal and get reinstatement order. ..If you have not approached t to court ,do it immidiately or else your cause of action might be time barred.

    Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

      Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello sir I wish to know about the above stated act,because my friend got a…
I am working in Jud cement meghalaya.My salary is due from last one year.Now management…
Hello sir, i have signed an agreement or bond with a company as a trainee…
R/Sir, I left my job on Aug 2014 and then after i started my business…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly