×

quesTermination from SBI due to non disclosure of pending case

Sir, I was wrongly & forcibly involved in a criminal case related with my marriage to a girl in 2009 and was arrested . In 2010, I applied for SBI and got seleceted in 2011. At the time of joining in Mar 2011 ( 2 yrs Probation), I didn't mention about pending case as it a false one. SBI gave showcasuse notice in Dec 2012 regarding pending case. Then, I got the case compromised in Lok adalat in Jan 2013 and submitted to bank. Later, after the completion of probation period, SBI in Apr 2013 gave me probation extention letter citing poor performance and later in May 2013 I was terminated. Help me

• anssir, first you did not disclosed the pending case, it is illegal, as it is mandatory. its d first issue,
    second issue is, u r saying that bank had terminated u on d bases of poor performance which is entirely an in house assessment of d bank. so both the issues are not connected to each other as per your version.... thnx

Advocate Abhishek Kaushik

District Court, Rohini, Delhi

• ansYour case appears to be a case of victimisation by the employer . They had tried to manipulate the facts thereby giving it a colour altogether different. as what it is in reality. A employer can not terminate service even if the nondisclosure is delibrate. .you can challenge the order of termination in court of law as illegal and get reinstatement order. ..If you have not approached t to court ,do it immidiately or else your cause of action might be time barred.

Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services