quesregarding name change

I changed my name after graduation for this I have followed legal procedure mentioned like advertisement in two newspaper, gazette of India and affidavit.

Now i wants to apply for government job can i apply with new name inspite my education certificate have old name mentioned in them though i have got voterid driving licence and pan card with new name.

  • ans

    When you got your name changed you must have received a name change certificate along with it.

    So while applying for the government job you can attach the certificate along with the documents. 

    Or else you can apply to your concerned board from which you did you class 10th and 12th and ask for new certificates in the changed name.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi My Company recently terminated my service on grounds I dont fit into their culture…

My wife worked at Thanjavur Division Tamilnadu in LIC of India for more than 85…

Hello Sir, I own a software company in Jaipur. Recruitment is a part of company…

I was first candidate in waiting list for the post of lecturer. Validity of waiting…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly