regarding name change
I changed my name after graduation for this I have followed legal procedure mentioned like advertisement in two newspaper, gazette of India and affidavit.
Now i wants to apply for government job can i apply with new name inspite my education certificate have old name mentioned in them though i have got voterid driving licence and pan card with new name.
When you got your name changed you must have received a name change certificate along with it.
So while applying for the government job you can attach the certificate along with the documents.
Or else you can apply to your concerned board from which you did you class 10th and 12th and ask for new certificates in the changed name.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- process of resale of flat in ghaziabad
- What is the meaning of the following High court stay order
- Property partition in a Hindu United Family
- working in govt office from 20 year not regularized
- Sold land but buyer insisting to register land on different names