regarding name change

I changed my name after graduation for this I have followed legal procedure mentioned like advertisement in two newspaper, gazette of India and affidavit.

Now i wants to apply for government job can i apply with new name inspite my education certificate have old name mentioned in them though i have got voterid driving licence and pan card with new name.

Answer

When you got your name changed you must have received a name change certificate along with it.

So while applying for the government job you can attach the certificate along with the documents. 

Or else you can apply to your concerned board from which you did you class 10th and 12th and ask for new certificates in the changed name.