Phone given to company's center for repair not returned. What to do?
I bought a karbonn mobile A27 plus at Rs. 7500/- on 27/11/2013 with 1 yr warranty and from that date I am facing problems wth it. I have submitted that mobile at the company's Delhi Service Centre with problems in wifi & Bluetooth connection on 28/02/2014.
From that date the company is not returning my mobile even after repeated calls. Now what action can I take?
You can file a Consumer Complaint for defective product and the defect in after-sales service against Karbonn.
This consumer complaint has to be filed in the district consumer court. You can claim damages as well as compensation from the court.
With respect to the procedure for filing a consumer complaint, you can visit the website which lists out the format for filing a consumer complaint. Your complaint should be filed in the District Forum by payment of a fee and in writing with a minimum of 5 copies.
However, it is suggested that you engage an Advocate to represent your case in a better manner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brought phone online not working now where to filed the complaint
- Can i get transfer to Agra on that ground that my wife is on bed rest?
- Was in relationship a girl now her family blackmailing me to marry
- Cancellation of recruitment in military eng services without reason
- No info given regarding training expenses. Can company recover it?