quesPhone given to company's center for repair not returned. What to do?

I bought a karbonn mobile A27 plus at Rs. 7500/- on 27/11/2013 with 1 yr warranty and from that date I am facing problems wth it. I have submitted that mobile at the company's Delhi Service Centre with problems in wifi & Bluetooth connection on 28/02/2014.


From that date the company is not returning my mobile even after repeated calls. Now what action can I take?


  • ans


    You can file a Consumer Complaint for defective product and the defect in after-sales service against Karbonn.


    This consumer complaint has to be filed in the district consumer court. You can claim damages as well as compensation from the court.


    With respect to the procedure for filing a consumer complaint, you can visit the website which lists out the format for filing a consumer complaint. Your complaint should be filed in the District Forum by payment of a fee and in writing with a minimum of 5 copies.


    However, it is suggested that you engage an Advocate to represent your case in a better manner.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

if i have availed one year leave (wihout pay). leave was approved by higher authority.then…
I was appointed as teacher on a contract basis. After an incident I was terminated…
My wife joined in a company on last year September 2016 but till now she…

HI, the company paid me gratuity, in 4, 2014, as i had left the company…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly