Phone given to company's center for repair not returned. What to do?

I bought a karbonn mobile A27 plus at Rs. 7500/- on 27/11/2013 with 1 yr warranty and from that date I am facing problems wth it. I have submitted that mobile at the company's Delhi Service Centre with problems in wifi & Bluetooth connection on 28/02/2014.

From that date the company is not returning my mobile even after repeated calls. Now what action can I take?

Answer

You can file a Consumer Complaint for defective product and the defect in after-sales service against Karbonn.

This consumer complaint has to be filed in the district consumer court. You can claim damages as well as compensation from the court.

With respect to the procedure for filing a consumer complaint, you can visit the website which lists out the format for filing a consumer complaint. Your complaint should be filed in the District Forum by payment of a fee and in writing with a minimum of 5 copies.

However, it is suggested that you engage an Advocate to represent your case in a better manner.