quesOutsourced my work to third party. Now they have stopped working on it

I am in a business of selling books and movies online. I was initially based out in bangalore. Thereafter for providing the same service in delhi, i outsourced the work to a third party. There was no written agreement with them regarding the same. Now recently it came to light that they have stopped selling my produce and they also my goods worth 30 lacs with them. Now they are asking for Rs. 5 lac to resume the business. I don't know if i pay then they might do the same thing again. What should i do? And how to recover goods and money?

  • ans

    If you are giving goods for 30 lakhs , you should have executed a service agreement with the vendor. Do you have any proof, wherein you have made payment for their services, or while giving  goods you have some communication.

    In case you have such things, then you can file a case against the vendor.

    If you do not, then we suggest you execute an agreement with the vendor and mention all the details such as payment of Rs. 5 lakh and about your goods

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Parvez Ahamed

  Magrath Road
 Experience: 21 years

Advocate Madhur Gulshan Sapra

  Tis Hazari Court
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly