Outsourced my work to third party. Now they have stopped working on it
I am in a business of selling books and movies online. I was initially based out in bangalore. Thereafter for providing the same service in delhi, i outsourced the work to a third party. There was no written agreement with them regarding the same. Now recently it came to light that they have stopped selling my produce and they also my goods worth 30 lacs with them. Now they are asking for Rs. 5 lac to resume the business. I don't know if i pay then they might do the same thing again. What should i do? And how to recover goods and money?
If you are giving goods for 30 lakhs , you should have executed a service agreement with the vendor. Do you have any proof, wherein you have made payment for their services, or while giving goods you have some communication.
In case you have such things, then you can file a case against the vendor.
If you do not, then we suggest you execute an agreement with the vendor and mention all the details such as payment of Rs. 5 lakh and about your goods
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- wife ko after divorce khandani property main hissa milta hey kya
- Credit card dues in UAE bank agents harassing me
- How can I stop the girl I love to marry someone else
- Received divorce from court & need to cancel marriage in arya samaj
- Advice on what to do in the situation