Outsourced my work to third party. Now they have stopped working on it

I am in a business of selling books and movies online. I was initially based out in bangalore. Thereafter for providing the same service in delhi, i outsourced the work to a third party. There was no written agreement with them regarding the same. Now recently it came to light that they have stopped selling my produce and they also my goods worth 30 lacs with them. Now they are asking for Rs. 5 lac to resume the business. I don't know if i pay then they might do the same thing again. What should i do? And how to recover goods and money?

If you are giving goods for 30 lakhs , you should have executed a service agreement with the vendor. Do you have any proof, wherein you have made payment for their services, or while giving  goods you have some communication.

In case you have such things, then you can file a case against the vendor.

If you do not, then we suggest you execute an agreement with the vendor and mention all the details such as payment of Rs. 5 lakh and about your goods