quesOfficial memorandum

In the office memorandum of Govt of India, Govt has withdraw the time limit for making the compassionate appointment dated 26/07/2012 and 17 January 2013 In the office memorandum Govt has issued that anybody can apply for the compassionate ground even with the lapse of several years ?

My query is that are the office memorandums helpful for condone the delay for applying the compassionate appointments? Q2:-Whether the office memorandum of Govt of India dated 26/07/2012 and 16 January 2013 regarding withdraw the time limit of three years for applying the compassionate appointment should be helpful for condone the delay?

• ansYou should be in a position to explain why did you not apply for more than 10 years. Admittedly your mother died in accident in 1999 application has been made after 10 years or so. In such a case it is at discretion of the Railways to consider your claim or not. If you are able to explain the delay in making application the withdrawal of time limit of 3 years will help your case.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only