how to claim PF not deposited by company that is closed now
I worked in a company from 1990 to 2009 and later the company closed its operations in 2011. When I claimed my PF I was told that the company did not deposit the PF after 2006 and now the Noida PF office is not responding to my application and follow ups. The company wounded up its operations in 2011. What should I do now to claim my entire PF?
After analyzing your situation our advice to you is, that you should send legal notices to all the directors of your company asking them to fully return your Provident Fund and send a legal notice as well to the Noida PF office asking them to respond to the application.
If the directors does not respond within 30 days them you can institute a case for recovery of the pending amount in the appropriate court.
The legal notices should be drafted thorugh a lawyer
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a retired govt official be entitled to get pension if accused
- Final settlement cheque stopped by company. How to recover my dues?
- How can i file for friendly loan given to a friend.
- Parents pressuring for marriage. I want to get separated from them.
- Wife did not appear for divorce proceedings. Can she challenge it?