queshow to claim PF not deposited by company that is closed now

I worked in a company from 1990 to 2009 and later the company closed its operations in 2011. When I claimed my PF I was told that the company did not deposit the PF after 2006 and now the Noida PF office is not responding to my application and follow ups. The company wounded up its operations in 2011. What should I do now to claim my entire PF?

  • ans

    After analyzing your situation our advice to you is, that you should send legal notices to all the directors of your company asking them to fully return your Provident Fund and send a legal notice as well to the Noida PF office asking them to respond to the application.

    If the directors does not respond within 30 days them you can institute a case for recovery of the pending amount in the appropriate court.

    The legal notices should be drafted thorugh a lawyer

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I resigned from my current company and the resignation was accepted (over email) with a…

I am accused in a 420 case .Can i apply for govt job? will there…

Please kindly tell me about the Final Settlement in Labor Law. I am working in…
I am staying in Hyderabad, my employer beaten n forcibly taken my signature on Rs…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly