how to claim PF not deposited by company that is closed now

I worked in a company from 1990 to 2009 and later the company closed its operations in 2011. When I claimed my PF I was told that the company did not deposit the PF after 2006 and now the Noida PF office is not responding to my application and follow ups. The company wounded up its operations in 2011. What should I do now to claim my entire PF?

After analyzing your situation our advice to you is, that you should send legal notices to all the directors of your company asking them to fully return your Provident Fund and send a legal notice as well to the Noida PF office asking them to respond to the application.

If the directors does not respond within 30 days them you can institute a case for recovery of the pending amount in the appropriate court.

The legal notices should be drafted thorugh a lawyer

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli