quesEmployer not giving relieving letter. What can be done?

Hello this is shiv I am working in bank and i have resigned on 21 mrach 2017 my current my current employer is not giving m early relieving.I need to join nxt organisation frm 1 may 2017.I am ready to pay off they have accepted my resignation but not giving me last date as 29 april 2017..please help me out with this situation..if they don't give relieving letter what should I do..how I can file a complaint

  • ansIf your employer is denying to provide you the relieving letter then, you can make an application to the HR or MD for issuance of the same in lieu of pay off notice. If they still deny then you can send them a legal notice demanding the same, after that you can approach jurisdictional labour court.

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • ansYou need to write an email to the HR department of your current company specially stating that you want to have an early exit from the organization and is ready to oblige the necessary conditions thereto.
    If they still do not make any progress in the matter then you may proceed on with legal steps first by sending them a legal notice.

    Advocate Pulkit Prakash

      Ramesh Nagar, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

On 03/12/2014 an advertisement was published by iitg for various categories(all the posts are permanent).…
i worked as medical transcriptionist for 2 year. the Transdyne company took my 10th, inter,…
I have taken loan from bajaj finance ltd and instead of ECS they people allways…

I used to work with an Indian multinational IT company listed in both BSE &…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly