×

quesEmployer not giving relieving letter. What can be done?

Hello this is shiv I am working in bank and i have resigned on 21 mrach 2017 my current my current employer is not giving m early relieving.I need to join nxt organisation frm 1 may 2017.I am ready to pay off they have accepted my resignation but not giving me last date as 29 april 2017..please help me out with this situation..if they don't give relieving letter what should I do..how I can file a complaint

• ansIf your employer is denying to provide you the relieving letter then, you can make an application to the HR or MD for issuance of the same in lieu of pay off notice. If they still deny then you can send them a legal notice demanding the same, after that you can approach jurisdictional labour court.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

• ansYou need to write an email to the HR department of your current company specially stating that you want to have an early exit from the organization and is ready to oblige the necessary conditions thereto.
    If they still do not make any progress in the matter then you may proceed on with legal steps first by sending them a legal notice.

Advocate Pulkit Prakash

Ramesh Nagar, Delhi

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services