Company didn't pay last month salary after resignation.
I worked in a Hardware and networking company for last 3 years as a Networking Supervisor, due to my internal problem a few month ago i left the job, When i ask the manager when i received my last month salary and my PF money they have told me that you will receive your all dues within a month,but till now they have not clear my dues.
As i am network Supervisor of the company the company provide me one laptop and some networking tools for work,recently the Manager call me and said that please submit your all accessories immediately or we sue against you and we spoil your whole future as a threaten voice.
When i ask for all my dues they have not answer and cut the phone. Sir please help me and suggest me that what can i do now? As they threaten me to sue against me.
Return the property of the employer and take an acknowledgment. Then ask for your dues. If the employer doesn't pay just draft a simple complaint and send to the Inspector, Shops and Establishment Act in the office of Labor Commissioner of the area. For PF you approach Regional Provident Fund Commissioner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- irresponsible behaviour of husband. Can he file for divorce?
- Builder forcing us to buy two shops if we want possession
- brothers and sister in law not happy with marriage
- Wrong education level mentioned in passport
- Brother and sister without investing in property asking for share