quesCompany didn't pay last month salary after resignation.

I worked in a Hardware and networking company for last 3 years as a Networking Supervisor, due to my internal problem a few month ago i left the job, When i ask the manager when i received my last month salary and my PF money they have told me that you will receive your all dues within a month,but till now they have not clear my dues.

As i am network Supervisor of the company the company provide me one laptop and some networking tools for work,recently the Manager call me and said that please submit your all accessories immediately or we sue against you and we spoil your whole future as a threaten voice.

When i ask for all my dues they have not answer and cut the phone. Sir please help me and suggest me that what can i do now? As they threaten me to sue against me.

  • ansReturn the property of the employer and take an acknowledgment. Then ask for your dues. If the employer doesn't pay just draft a simple complaint and send to the Inspector, Shops and Establishment Act in the office of Labor Commissioner of the area. For PF you approach Regional Provident Fund Commissioner.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had been working with XYZ Restaurants & Distributors Pvt LTd in Delhi. The company…
I want to know more about minimum wage for Software industry and the ESI ,PF…
Hi, I am working in service based enterprise. Few days back I resigned from company.…
Dear Sir, I have worked with LIC as temporary Assistant for a period of 03.08.1992…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly