Company defaming of data theft after resignation. What can i do?
Hello I was an employee with a company and they forced us to sign a three year bond while joining As the environment was not suited to me, plus the management was least helpful, I absconded in the month of February 2015, roughly six months in my tenure with them Of late, someone from the company's legal team is asking me to pay three months salary as agreed in the bond or else I face a court case They have been doing this for long and I cannot pay them any amount Plus, they might be putting a data theft charge against me for taking my work with me Any suggestion is welcom
The idea of absconding was not a good idea legally. Yes they can definitely put charges of theft.
We suggest you to go back to your organisation and give apology letter. Thereafter properly submit you resignation letter and complete your full and final settlement. With respect to bond if the company has spent money on your training then you are liable to pay the money.
However if no training was imparted by organisation then the bond is illegal.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife not able to conceive. Not getting treatment as well. What to do
- Brother in law transferred father's property in his name from mother
- Paying for any damaged caused to neighbors during house construction
- Release of salary & false allegations.
- will i get divorce on the ground that i married against my free will .