Change of corporate insurance policy to individual. How can i do it?
I ws working in TCS when I met with an accident on Dec 2013.Since I was on Loss of Pay till March 2015 I hv resignd my job on Mrch 2015 as TCS couldn't extend my leave. Before I had sent my resignation letter, I have requestd to get my corporate Health Policy to be converted to individual so I could continue and my HR assured of it. I got resgntion acceptnc & some attachment in whch I found tht d corporate insurance would be terminated on the last working day,all of a sudden I got to knw that this wld be possible if only done before resgntion , nw i hv to bear all expnse, can any legal step be taken?
You have not mentioned the terms of corporate insurance. Unless we review the same, we cannot provide you with solution.
You have rightly said some corporate insurance has a clause which clearly states that till the last date of employee, corporate insurance cannot be suspended.
If you have such clause, then you can send a legal notice to the company through the lawyer thereby demanding the amount spend for your treatment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Signed bond resigned in 15 days what action can company take
- What action can i take if persons gardening is affecting our roof.
- Company seeking to make contract void please advise
- What to do if wife not willing for divorce
- Sister asking for share in parent's property can she claim?