quesChange of corporate insurance policy to individual. How can i do it?

I ws working in TCS when I met with an accident on Dec 2013.Since I was on Loss of Pay till March 2015 I hv resignd my job on Mrch 2015 as TCS couldn't extend my leave. Before I had sent my resignation letter, I have requestd to get my corporate Health Policy to be converted to individual so I could continue and my HR assured of it. I got resgntion acceptnc & some attachment in whch I found tht d corporate insurance would be terminated on the last working day,all of a sudden I got to knw that this wld be possible if only done before resgntion , nw i hv to bear all expnse, can any legal step be taken?

• ansYou have not mentioned the terms of corporate insurance. Unless we review the same, we cannot provide you with solution.

You have rightly said some corporate insurance has a clause which clearly states that till the last date of employee, corporate insurance cannot be suspended.

If you  have such clause, then you can send a legal notice to the company through the lawyer thereby demanding the amount spend for your treatment.