quesChange of corporate insurance policy to individual. How can i do it?

I ws working in TCS when I met with an accident on Dec 2013.Since I was on Loss of Pay till March 2015 I hv resignd my job on Mrch 2015 as TCS couldn't extend my leave. Before I had sent my resignation letter, I have requestd to get my corporate Health Policy to be converted to individual so I could continue and my HR assured of it. I got resgntion acceptnc & some attachment in whch I found tht d corporate insurance would be terminated on the last working day,all of a sudden I got to knw that this wld be possible if only done before resgntion , nw i hv to bear all expnse, can any legal step be taken?

You have not mentioned the terms of corporate insurance. Unless we review the same, we cannot provide you with solution.

You have rightly said some corporate insurance has a clause which clearly states that till the last date of employee, corporate insurance cannot be suspended.

If you  have such clause, then you can send a legal notice to the company through the lawyer thereby demanding the amount spend for your treatment. 

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only