quesCEO fired me w/o notice and didn't pay the salary.

I was employed a s a Principal Consultant at a fixed Remuneration of Rs. 1.5 Lakhs per month and a Variable Income of Rs. 50,000 per month by a small family run IT company. After the assignment was over the CEO just fired me and refused to pay me the salary for Oct 2011 and 2 days for November 2011. He blamed me for a non-existing loss and refused to meet me, talk to me or communicate with me whatsoever. I tried for a long time to meet him and even went to meet him but of no avail. I got a lawyer from Mumbai through a good friend to send A Legal Notice but it did not help as he was adamant. Strangely they gave me a certificate of good conduct and good service but refused to give me a copy of the termination Letter which was in their custody. Today I am jobless and I need that money very badly.

  • ansAre you in possession of appointment order mentioning the terms, conditions and the salary? Do you have a relieving letter ? According to you they have given you good service & conduct certificate. Then file case against the company for termination without any reason and for your reinstatement to the same post with retrospective effect with all the benefits like salary flowing in. When the need arises you can show the good service & conduct certificate issued by the employer to the court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I joined as senior resident in medical college. And verbally offered a salary of 1.4…
1. My sister, who is pursuing her PG from a well known medical college in…
Sir/mam, can you please suggest me any case regarding jurisdiction My recruitment case is running…

I have done SAS (Subordinate Accounts Services) which consists of two parts I & II,…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly