×

quesCEO fired me w/o notice and didn't pay the salary.

I was employed a s a Principal Consultant at a fixed Remuneration of Rs. 1.5 Lakhs per month and a Variable Income of Rs. 50,000 per month by a small family run IT company. After the assignment was over the CEO just fired me and refused to pay me the salary for Oct 2011 and 2 days for November 2011. He blamed me for a non-existing loss and refused to meet me, talk to me or communicate with me whatsoever. I tried for a long time to meet him and even went to meet him but of no avail. I got a lawyer from Mumbai through a good friend to send A Legal Notice but it did not help as he was adamant. Strangely they gave me a certificate of good conduct and good service but refused to give me a copy of the termination Letter which was in their custody. Today I am jobless and I need that money very badly.

• ansAre you in possession of appointment order mentioning the terms, conditions and the salary? Do you have a relieving letter ? According to you they have given you good service & conduct certificate. Then file case against the company for termination without any reason and for your reinstatement to the same post with retrospective effect with all the benefits like salary flowing in. When the need arises you can show the good service & conduct certificate issued by the employer to the court.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only