Can my employer stop my salary if appointment letter states no notice
My employer has mentioned that during the probation period the notice period will be of a month where both the parties can give a notice / salary in lieu of 1 month if the contract is to be terminated. Post confirmation it says that the company has the right to terminate me by giving me 2 months notice or salary in lieu but does not mention what I have to do if I have to leave the job.
The procedure to be followed in case you decide to resign depends soley on the terms of the contract which u sing/accept at the time of joining.
We are not in a position to give you any legal advice without going through the contract between you and your employer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Complaint against lawyer for attesting forged document
- What are the daughter's right on father's property
- Husband refusing to take care of child
- Property records shows my father's name can I claim my share in it
- I am partner in a firm. Moving out so partners not giving my share.