×

quesCan my employer stop my salary if appointment letter states no notice

My employer has mentioned that during the probation period the notice period will be of a month where both the parties can give a notice / salary in lieu of 1 month if the contract is to be terminated. Post confirmation it says that the company has the right to terminate me by giving me 2 months notice or salary in lieu but does not mention what I have to do if I have to leave the job.

The procedure to be followed in case you decide to resign depends soley on the terms of the contract which u sing/accept at the time of joining.

We are not in a position to give you any legal advice without going through the contract between you and your employer.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services