Can company legally buy private vehicles to transport it's employees?
Is is legal for a company to buy private vehicles in its name to be used to transport its employees and staff on a regular basis? Will this be flouting any transport laws and can the company be booked for this under traffic law violations when in transit?
Please note the employees will not be paying for this service.
Yes, you can buy vehicles in the name of a company as the company is a separate legal entity and it can be sued or it can sue anyone. Likewise, you can purchase vehicles in the company name for transportation of your employees.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Unauthorized construction of building on mother's land what to do
- Division of agricultural land among family members and sell
- Massive sound pollution from A/C machine what legal action can I take
- How can I reduce maintenance after winning case u/s 9 of HMA
- How to get my original divorce papers from a court in different city?