Can company legally buy private vehicles to transport it's employees?
Is is legal for a company to buy private vehicles in its name to be used to transport its employees and staff on a regular basis? Will this be flouting any transport laws and can the company be booked for this under traffic law violations when in transit?
Please note the employees will not be paying for this service.
Yes, you can buy vehicles in the name of a company as the company is a separate legal entity and it can be sued or it can sue anyone. Likewise, you can purchase vehicles in the company name for transportation of your employees.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can new evidence in criminal matter be accepted in appeal before ADJ
- What are the legal requirements before buying a resale property
- Girl has filed a false harassment case against me what to do.
- property disputes b/w farmers , property agent and us
- how to claim share in parential property in dispute with brother