Can company legally buy private vehicles to transport it's employees?

Is is legal for a company to buy private vehicles in its name to be used to transport its employees and staff on a regular basis? Will this be flouting any transport laws and can the company be booked for this under traffic law violations when in transit?

Please note the employees will not be paying for this service.

Answer

Yes, you can buy vehicles in the name of a company as the company is a separate legal entity and it can be sued or it can sue anyone. Likewise, you can purchase vehicles in the company name for transportation of your employees.