quesBank not giving me relieving letter despite accepting my resignation

I am a bank employee and had resigned wherein my written resignation was accepted by my boss and the branch manager. But later when I returned to my home town I get a letter from the bank saying that I am not reporting to work and that if i do not report to work within 30 days of receipt of the letter I will be terminated.

I checked and my boss told me that the senior officials have not accepted my resignation. I even got all emails from the HR where they asked me about my feedback as an ex employee.

What should I do now?

• ansYour query is silent on whether you served notice period?

Please provide this fact.Further your employment shall be governed by terms of your appointment letter and  government rules and procedure.

We will have to examine all your documents and then would be able to provide you legal advice .