Bank not giving me relieving letter despite accepting my resignation
I am a bank employee and had resigned wherein my written resignation was accepted by my boss and the branch manager. But later when I returned to my home town I get a letter from the bank saying that I am not reporting to work and that if i do not report to work within 30 days of receipt of the letter I will be terminated.
I checked and my boss told me that the senior officials have not accepted my resignation. I even got all emails from the HR where they asked me about my feedback as an ex employee.
What should I do now?
Your query is silent on whether you served notice period?
Please provide this fact.Further your employment shall be governed by terms of your appointment letter and government rules and procedure.
We will have to examine all your documents and then would be able to provide you legal advice .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Some people are following me & tried killing me police not filing FIR
- Mother in law threw son and me out of house what action can i take now
- Builder has not allotted parking to all flat owners
- Lost all original documents of ancestral property what to do
- Sister threatening me with videos of me and my son getting intimate.