Bank not giving me relieving letter despite accepting my resignation
I am a bank employee and had resigned wherein my written resignation was accepted by my boss and the branch manager. But later when I returned to my home town I get a letter from the bank saying that I am not reporting to work and that if i do not report to work within 30 days of receipt of the letter I will be terminated.
I checked and my boss told me that the senior officials have not accepted my resignation. I even got all emails from the HR where they asked me about my feedback as an ex employee.
What should I do now?
Your query is silent on whether you served notice period?
Please provide this fact.Further your employment shall be governed by terms of your appointment letter and government rules and procedure.
We will have to examine all your documents and then would be able to provide you legal advice .
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does divorced wife have any share on fathers-in-laws property
- Division of house and agricultural land
- How to protect myself from fake 498A case
- Can builder demand remaining amount without giving possession
- Husband having extra marital affair don't want divorce