ques3 months salary unpaid - dont have any employment proof. What to do?

My employer has not paid my salary since 3 months and I dont have any employment proof except some people who know that I work in his shop. I do not have an appointment letter also. My monthly salary is just Rs.6000 and is paid in cash. What should I do?

  • ans

    In your case,
    you should send your employer a legal notice through an advocate for paying your pending dues.

    Later if your advocate doesn't respond to your legal notice you can file a suit for recovery of your dues against the employer.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had given immediate resignation from my company. I was in depression because of some…
Dear SIr/Mam, I was offered a job in a proprietor firm on 25th July 2016,…
Respected sir/mam we 300 candidates were selected in a central recuritment. Final result was declared…
I wanted to know is there anything an employee could do to the company who…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly