3 months salary unpaid - dont have any employment proof. What to do?
My employer has not paid my salary since 3 months and I dont have any employment proof except some people who know that I work in his shop. I do not have an appointment letter also. My monthly salary is just Rs.6000 and is paid in cash. What should I do?
In your case,
you should send your employer a legal notice through an advocate for paying your pending dues.
Later if your advocate doesn't respond to your legal notice you can file a suit for recovery of your dues against the employer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can one compromise for case filed U/S 307
- Authorised Mobile Service Centre closed and case pending in consumer
- Ex parte annulment rejected what to do.
- will there be problem in govt. job if criminal record but compounded
- Govt. servant to pay property tax?