3 months salary unpaid - dont have any employment proof. What to do?

My employer has not paid my salary since 3 months and I dont have any employment proof except some people who know that I work in his shop. I do not have an appointment letter also. My monthly salary is just Rs.6000 and is paid in cash. What should I do?

In your case,
you should send your employer a legal notice through an advocate for paying your pending dues.

Later if your advocate doesn't respond to your legal notice you can file a suit for recovery of your dues against the employer.