quesHow can we claim insurance money from company after brothers death.

My brother in law is passed away in Kuwait in last nov 15, Company is not ready to provide the insurance and compensation. so I think we can file the case against the company

• ansHi, After seeing the terms and conditions on the offer letter about the insurance and compensation benefits, we appraoch company through our indian embassy to settle the issue. Or If the company have branch in india, we can initiate legal action against them in jurisdiction court. We need to discuss more on this.

thanks,
    Adv. Niranjan.

Advocate Niranjan E

T C Palya, Virgonagar Post, Bangalore