quesHow can we claim insurance money from company after brothers death.

My brother in law is passed away in Kuwait in last nov 15, Company is not ready to provide the insurance and compensation. so I think we can file the case against the company

  • ansHi, After seeing the terms and conditions on the offer letter about the insurance and compensation benefits, we appraoch company through our indian embassy to settle the issue. Or If the company have branch in india, we can initiate legal action against them in jurisdiction court. We need to discuss more on this.

    Adv. Niranjan.

    Advocate Niranjan E

      T C Palya, Virgonagar Post, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the International Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best International Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

I went to the US for treatment in the year 2010 and the year 2015…
I am a I T executive, married, serving a company at Bangalore. Recently the company…
Egypt airport police caught by friend for smuggling of drugs and egypt courts give punishment…
Hi Sir/Madam, Just wondering acc to Law in India how many months a district court…

International Law Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 4 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly