How NRI (UAE) can lodge a complient against individual out side india

03-Aug-2023 (In International Law Law)
Dear Sir, Let me known how can I lodge a complient against individual in india from UAE through India Ambassy UAE or any other way without comming in india.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
938 votes
Dear Sir.. Can you please let me know what kind of case you have.. Can you please share some information, so that we could help you out.. Thanks and Regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."