INDIAN KANOON SECTION 192 IPC - Indian Penal Code - Fabricating false evidence
Whoever causes any circumstance to exist or makes any false entry in any book or record, or makes any document containing a false statement, intending that such circumstance, false entry or false statement may appear in evidence in a judicial proceeding, or in a proceeding taken by law before a public servant as such, or before an arbitrator, and that such circumstance, false entry or false statement, so appearing in evidence, may cause any person who in such proceeding is to form an opinion upon the evidence, to entertain an erroneous opinion touching any point material to the result of such proceeding is said “to fabricate false evidence”.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Adultery case filed by husband wife was also involved
- Wife wants to give divorce and file 498a after 18 years of marriage
- Not refunding money even after membership cancellation
- Client not paying money as per agreement
- Where can i file for a RTI for a photocopy of my answer book.