INDIAN KANOON SECTION 192 IPC - Indian Penal Code - Fabricating false evidence
Whoever causes any circumstance to exist or makes any false entry in any book or record, or makes any document containing a false statement, intending that such circumstance, false entry or false statement may appear in evidence in a judicial proceeding, or in a proceeding taken by law before a public servant as such, or before an arbitrator, and that such circumstance, false entry or false statement, so appearing in evidence, may cause any person who in such proceeding is to form an opinion upon the evidence, to entertain an erroneous opinion touching any point material to the result of such proceeding is said “to fabricate false evidence”.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Change of parent's surname in CBSE 10th and 12th marksheets
- What are the documents required for payement gateway for a new website
- Can BF refuse to marry me after keeping physical relationship?
- Bond signed at joining what amount can company recover if i leave
- Consultant asking to pay 6 lakhs for arranging an interview in UK