Younger son aggressive and violent. What can i do about him?
I have 2 sons. One 20 year old and one 17 years old. The younger son is very violent on petty issue. Last evening he tried to hurt the elder brother very seriously and grievously. What can we do. I don't want to send either of my son to jail.
i understand you are in a fix. however if the problems have risen to such a level as explained above then i would suggest that you mark a formal complaint to the concerned police station and further you may also bar your younger son from all properties by affixation in local newspaper. further i would suggest you to meet a lawyer face to face and then only you can understand the modalities involved in a better and convenient way.
Advocate Gurmeet SinghGreen Mark Main, Delhi
Kindly try to make him understand that indulging in all such acts may result in police action. Please specify what course of action you want against your son.. Though he is only 17 years old therefore legally it wont be viable to separate him till he attains the age of majority i.e., 18 years.
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Posting to field area despite being Permanent Low Medical Category
- Father bought house uncle also staying but now asking money to leave
- Owner not giving back lease amount
- Being a landlord can I increase rent 10% per year for my old tenants
- Harassment at work place y employer