quesYounger son aggressive and violent. What can i do about him?

I have 2 sons. One 20 year old and one 17 years old. The younger son is very violent on petty issue. Last evening he tried to hurt the elder brother very seriously and grievously. What can we do. I don't want to send either of my son to jail.

  • ansi understand you are in a fix. however if the problems have risen to such a level as explained above then i would suggest that you mark a formal complaint to the concerned police station and further you may also bar your younger son from all properties by affixation in local newspaper. further i would suggest you to meet a lawyer face to face and then only you can understand the modalities involved in a better and convenient way.

    Advocate Gurmeet Singh

      Green Mark Main, Delhi

  • ansHi,
    Kindly try to make him understand that indulging in all such acts may result in police action. Please specify what course of action you want against your son.. Though he is only 17 years old therefore legally it wont be viable to separate him till he attains the age of majority i.e., 18 years.

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I am from Chennai. I got married on Nov 2014 and my husband postponed…
My marriage and relationship with in laws are strained beyond repair. though i stay in…
If a widow get second marriage then according to hindu law .is there any right…
My father left a property & lot of investments in name of his HUF. He…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly