quesWhat is the procedure to get custody of father for his treatment?

I had written a complaint to the Himachal High Court for obtaining the custody of my father for his treatment. Today, I received a reply by post from the Himachal High Court (Section Officer- PIL) mentioning: "I have been directed to advise you to seek appropriate remedy".

Please guide me, what does this mean. Can I go and claim the custody of my father on the basis of this letter?

You should write a letter to the SHO, therein specifying all your father's medical problems. 

Further the remark  "I have been directed to advise you to seek an appropriate remedy" means that you should take the appropriate legal action.

I advise you to write a letter to the SHO seeking permission to take your father for treatment on medical grounds. If the police authorities restrain you, then you can file a Writ Petition before the High Court.