Same clan marriage under degree of prohibition?
I am a boy and i am in deep love with a girl who is my mother's brother's daughter and we are of same gotra but.the point is our cast is rarest of cast and consist of very few people where each and every body are of same gotra so our cast for obvious allows marriage in same gotra. But my main question is, whether this relationship comes under degree of prohibition or sapinda under hindu marriage act, and whether it would be unacceptable socially?
It appears that, he is your mother's first cousin, according to which he's your uncle and you are his nephew .Under such circumstances, it would be considered as prohibited degree of relationship.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my mother sell gift received from my mother in law
- Can we produce evidence after stage of evidence is over
- foreclosure charges on overdraft facility from bank.
- In medical negligence can Consumer Court appoint medical expert panel
- Builder has not started construction how can I recover my money